It's time to register your students for the 2022-2023 school year.
Learn how you can avoid the crowd and start the registration process from your computer, tablet or smartphone. Before starting registration online, parents should contact the school office at (801) 737-8300 to obtain their parent account "Activation Key."
- Free & Reduced Cost Meals
- School, Parent, Student Compact | Acuerdo de Estudiante-Escuela-Padre (Tutor)
- Student Code of Conduct | Código de conducta estudiantil
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Immunization Requirements / Requisitos de Vacunas
- Parents Right To Know / Conocer sus derechos
- School Success Plan | Plan de éxito escolar
Ogden School District and its schools support conservation through decreased use of paper communication and increased use of electronic communication. Electronic communication is particularly vital in the event of an emergency.
Parents and guardians are urged to provide a phone number (preferably a cellular phone number) and an email address to their student's school and to update the school any time the phone number or email address changes.
Parents and guardians who do not currently have an email account can learn how to create a free email account by clicking here.
Las instrucciones en español para crear una dirección de correo electrónico gratuita se pueden encontrar haciendo clic aquí.